N/A
Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I received this book in exchange for an honest review*

This book surprised me! I wasn't too sure what to think by the blurb, it sounded like a good read but then again it was so vague... but let me tell you now; this book is so good! It spends quite a bit of time setting the world up and then everything kicks in. The romance... I actually really enjoyed it.

This book gave me a few The Giver vibes but in the best way. The Giver is one of my favorite books from my childhood. So for this book to receive that kind of praise is not something one should take lightly.

I don't want to give any spoilers but I will say that Kaz is my favorite character and I'm sure if you read the book you will agree. It's a quick read, only a little over 200 pages and it reads even faster than that. You will not want to stop reading this book until it's over and then you'll want more. The reason I take off one star was a few little parts were confusing and I had to go back and reread them to figure them out. Otherwise it's a great, fun read!

I love the author's writing so much. It never lets me down, it flows so wonderfully and fits perfectly. The world building is always top notch and really makes me feel like I'm there. The characters are well flushed out and also feel real.

As for the plot, if you liked the first one then you will love this one too. It's well thought out and even kind of funny at times. I enjoyed it a lot and know I will revisit this very unique world. I mean how often do we see giants? It's really something that I've never read before and for that alone it is a must read! In a world where there is nothing that is original, this really stands out!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account