Writing Style

N/A
Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Told from the viewpoint of the family dog, we are taken on a day by day recollection of life when led by the nose. Here, we meet Joey and his family as they tackle life one adventure at a time. From birth to separation from his siblings, making his new home his own to becoming king of the daily run with his new dad, we are there for it all...until one day, his curiosity takes him off leash and out of bounds a time too many with disastrous consequences.

Now, before you go getting the tissues, let me lay your mind to rest...there is a happy ending to this one lacking and it lacks fluffy clouds, rainbows and eternal parks. That's right, Joey does survive his encounter between beast and machine but the real question wasn't his survival; after all, he's a dog and they are made of pretty strong stuff! The REAL question was would his quality of life ever be the same? Now THAT'S the answer you'll have to seek between the pages. Along the way, you'll make friends with many in pet-friendly-occupations, seeing just how dedicated they are to their crafts. You'll learn a thing or two about pet parenting, such as how fences are our friends, "lampshades" are not fun for anyone, and never underestimate the power of the bound between man and dog...it's enough to raise mountains.

**review copy was received in exchange for my honest review...full post can be seen on my site**
Good Points
Told from the viewpoint of the family dog, we are taken on a day by day recollection of life when led by the nose. Here, we meet Joey and his family as they tackle life one adventure at a time. From birth to separation from his siblings, making his new home his own to becoming king of the daily run with his new dad, we are there for it all...until one day, his curiosity takes him off leash and out of bounds a time too many with disastrous consequences.

Now, before you go getting the tissues, let me lay your mind to rest...there is a happy ending to this one lacking and it lacks fluffy clouds, rainbows and eternal parks. That's right, Joey does survive his encounter between beast and machine but the real question wasn't his survival; after all, he's a dog and they are made of pretty strong stuff! The REAL question was would his quality of life ever be the same? Now THAT'S the answer you'll have to seek between the pages. Along the way, you'll make friends with many in pet-friendly-occupations, seeing just how dedicated they are to their crafts. You'll learn a thing or two about pet parenting, such as how fences are our friends, "lampshades" are not fun for anyone, and never underestimate the power of the bound between man and dog...it's enough to raise mountains
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account