Writing Style

N/A
Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I'll start off with the two main characters, Avery and Cam. But ladies first of course. Avery, is such a sweet girl. Running from her absolutely terrible past. I found myself throughout the book wanting to reach into the book and just comfort her. I also had to stop myself from planning to commit the murders of her mother and father, if you can even call them that. What they did to her was completely dfkhidogfh I don't even have the write words to describe it. She needed someone to help her see that she wasn't broken and that she didn't need to keep running. She is stronger than that.

Enter Cam, the sexy, kind, and well, dreamy love interest. He also has a hidden dark past but he doesn't seem to let it control him like Avery. All he was doing was protecting his younger sister... just took it a bit too far. He also has the cutest pet turtle: Raphael.

They have an instant connection and he asks her out the first time they meet. I would have liked to see their love build a little more slowly but it was a wild ride with all their ups and downs and I enjoyed every bit of it. I often found myself just mentally screaming for Avery to confide in Cam.

The whole plot is based around trust and for her to actually try and accept what happened and realize that she can still live. That one terrible thing didn't have to define who she was. It's a basic plot as are the rest in this series but they are still wonderful reads. I plan on reading all of them except Trust in Me, I don't feel the need too. It's just a rehash of this book from Cam's point of view. Overall, I give this book four stars. I've read only two in this series and I'm currently reading Stay With Me. I'd rate in order of favorites Stay With Me, Wait For You, and Be With Me.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account