N/A
Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
The story:
Peyton has lost so much over the past eighteen months. Her brother passed away in a horrible accident, his twin left town unable to deal with feeling as though the ‘wrong’ brother died, and her best friend, the boy she’d finally told she loved, disappeared without a trace. The only thing she struggled to lose was the extra weight she’d gained through the ordeal. But when her brother and the boy she’d loved return, neither are who they used to be as they attempt to work out where they fit back in their old lives and piece together the events of the night of the accident.

What I loved:
Peyton was such a believable and loveable character I couldn’t help but continue reading to make sure she got the happiness she deserved. The story does cover her issues with weight and dieting, but it’s so much more than that as it navigates fractured relationships and dealing with grief. It’s just one of those stories that grab you by the heart strings and doesn’t let go till the end.

What was just okay:
So many times I wished Peytons brother would just tell us the truth about what his twin did on the night of the accident, and I can only hope the truth is revealed later in the series.

Final Verdict:
I loved everything about this story and can’t wait to read the next one.
Good Points
Well-developed characters
Covers so many important themes.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account