Writing Style

N/A
Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
“I’m not here to destroy the current system. My goal is to not turn our world into chaos. I want people to have the right to marry, to keep their children and to decide the life they wish to live! I want things to be right, just. Right now they’re not. No one here can claim otherwise.”

Moirai doesn’t waste any time in diving right into action. It was a fast-paced, quick and enthralling read. It’s worth mentioning there’s a pretty HUGE cliffhanger at the end. I need the next book, Isaura now!

Olivia and Joshua are really beginning to come into their own in Moirai. They each have some incredibly interesting abilities and they’re learning about them in this book. They’re learning more about the government and the level of control it has exerted over the people. Manipulations, secrets and lies from their family are exposed in this book. I was kept on the edge of my seat, waiting to see what would happen next.

In the midst of all this, they have some really sweet moments as their relationship grows and deepens. I love Olivia and Joshua together. They are both strong, determined characters. They love each other and they want to make life better for themselves, and everyone else. I admire their fight against the government.

Moirai was a really good follow-up to Aberrant. The characters were further developed and the world-building was consistent with the previous book. What I love about dystopians is that you just never know what the government is capable of until it’s revealed. This was the case with Moirai. I can’t wait to see how the series continues with the third book, Isaura. Is it December yet?

I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account