Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
A must read!
Good Points
A Red Adept Select book (voted "Outstanding in Genre"-YA)

'It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation." - Herman Melville. That one phrase changed my life, AND my perception of what people expected. So I wrote it down, in a little black book, and put it in my purse. Now, I can't tell you exactly how many times I have read that 1 phrase since I wrote it down, but every time I read a book, and then bask in the brilliance of it's originality I think of Herman and his wise advice. THEN...I think of the authors that exude this quality more than most. Imogen Rose is one of these authors. - KindleObsessed

Let me lay it out for you. This is a five star book. Period. Heck, I think nearly all of Imogen Rose's books are five stars in my eyes so far. It's kind of crazy. Did the author make a deal with the devil or something to get this level of pure talent or what? Or maybe one of these demons from this book? Hmmm... - Candy Beuchamp (Candy's Raves)

Initiation is the irresistibly addictive, action-packed first book in the new prequel series to The Bonfire Chronicles. - Fiktshun

Paranormal fans are going to go insane when they read this cool tale, that is almost reminiscent of the Xmen school, but so much more. - Freda's Voice
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account