N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
What I Loved:

From the first page, the Newsouls series grabbed my attention. The world of oldsouls, and one newsoul, was immediately intriguing. Moral complexities abound and Ana's journey to conquer her own insecurities and change the world was compelling. Infinite brings everything to a head, with tension and danger running high.

Meadows introduces more interesting elements to her world, with beautiful scenes filled with dragons and terrifying ones shaken by earthquakes. With each book, this author has drawn a clearer picture of Range, and I love how even in the final book, the reader still has more to discover.

The most compelling part of this series has been Ana's growth, and you can really feel Ana's maturity in this novel. Though she has her doubts, she's more confident about what she needs to do to save the people she loves. I can't even begin to explain how much I love the fact that Ana stands up for those without voices time and time again, despite different forces working against her. Even when her own life is in danger, she doesn't stop making the difficult choices, always putting others ahead of herself.

For fans of the romance in this series, I can assure you that INFINITE delivers. Tender moments between Sam and Ana are juxtaposed nicely in between frenzied moments of dangerous action. Not only has Ana herself matured but so has her relationship with Sam. They know what they want, and even though their relationship isn't perfect, they know it's worth all the heartache.

What Left Me Wanting More:

Nothing. INFINITE was everything I wanted from the final novel in this series.

Final Verdict:

INFINITE is the stunning conclusion to a romantic, unique, and riveting series that leaves the reader wanting to start from the beginning all over again.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account