Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Zoey now knows that her old mentor is not what she claims to be. She's hiding something and doing things that Nyx doesn't like. Also Zoey is struggling with her best friend dying but not really being dead. Old enemies become friends and some friends are lost. It's all weighing on Zoey and then there are three guys that are keeping her mind from the things she should be focusing on. One of whom isn't whom he seems to be.

There was some stuff that bothered me in this one. I can sum it up in one word: Loren. The adult vampire that Zoey so stupidly fell for. Even at her age I would have know something wasn't right. I would have went more with Erik's thinking and that he just wanted sex but it turns out there was more there then that.

I wish Zoey was smarter than that. I get it, she needed to be that easily swayed for the plot to move the way it did but ugh. Just silly. I love how Aphrodite and Zoey worked together though. I loved that they found a way to save Stevie Rae. I do like that she and Erik broke up. I never really liked him. Don't know why but I just don't. Though I do feel bad for him....

I like how much more the plot moves in this one. Now more people know what's really going on. Zoey got more tattoos from Nyx and now there are warriors at House of Night because vampires are dying... it left off on a cliffhanger, so have the next one handy!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account