Writing Style

N/A
Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
When a weird light shoots from Brea and strikes her best friend, she's designated as mentally unstable and sent to mental institutions. After her parents sign her over, Brea feels so lost and is worried about being thrown in jail. But a guy named Griff saves her and sweeps her away to the magical world of the fae.

Here, Brea learns of a side of her she never knew existed. She also discovers that she has an fae aunt who shows her a life of luxury. But just like in the story books, not everything is as it seems in the realm of the fae. Darkness lies in every corner along with betrayal and secrets. Brea has a hard time figuring out who she can trust, especially when she meets Lochlan, a broody fae prince.

FAE'S DECEPTION lives up to its name because there is so much going on behind closed doors that Brea can't even begin to imagine. The story starts off a bit slow, but once it picks up, you won't want to put it down. So Griff is so sweet, but Lochlan had my heart from the moment he's introduced. I have a weakness for gorgeous, broody fae prince's and Lochlan is the very definition of that.

Final Verdict: I would recommend this book to fans of fae, betrayal, romance, and stories where what seems like glitz and gold might actually be poison.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account