Review Detail

5.0 2
Young Adult Indie 166
I just wanted to read this book forever!!
Overall rating

Writing Style

N/A
Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I loved this story so much I didn’t want to stop reading... I wish this book never ended!
It’s such a sweet, intense story. Beyond adorable, romantic, deep, so much more than a YA romance. I love the way I feel while reading.
There are some laugh-out-loud scenes and a lot of sweet, breathtaking moments. The characters are real. I easily made friends with Marika and felt all her emotions. Besides, this book boyfriend is totally swoon-worthy! It’s kind of hard not to have a crush on him. I love him no matter what, whether he’s stubborn, impulsive, protective or passionate, I simply love him.

Marika and Matteo had been best friends since forever, but their connection was SO strong and intense that it was impossible for me not to feel. They belonged with each other! I’d shipped them pretty much from page One. But Federico was cute as well, kind and so vulnerable, I couldn’t help but loving him too!!

The ending was everything! This novel was so beautifully written and the characters are just so memorable.
Good Points
I liked the messages in the book. The characters’ insecurities and immaturity, their fear of being who they really are, were very realistic and I think the way they dealt with them was just how a lot of teens would.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account