N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by bookmac

Okay, So Evernight was just another typical vampire story...that was totally awesome! I know I said before that I was getting a little tired of the Vamp stories but this one was totally original and I loved it. Evernight took a completely different twist on what it's really like to be a teen vamp, and readers will be thrilled by the hot romance and intriguing plot.

So Bianca, our sweet main character, is a "miracle baby" a baby, born from two vampires -in other terms, Impossible. But as she grows (drinking blood with her regular food) she knows that she is destined to be a vampire (as she is not fully one yet), and she will become one once she makes her first kill.

Bianca is willing to accept that lifestyle, it is what she has always known must transpire, but her thoughts began to change when she meets rebellious Lucas, one of the many new mortals that attend her elite vampire boarding school. So of course Bianca and Lucas fall for each other, - and have some steamy make-out scenes - but then Lucas learns what Bianca really is, as does Bianca about Lucas.

Now the two lovers are at a dangerous point in there relationship, a modern Romeo and Juliet, how can Bianca love someone who could never love her kind, and how could Lucas love the one person he is taught to despise...pretty interesting, especially when the Evernight adults get involved.

So the two lovebirds do something no one saw coming, something only a couple of love high teenagers would do, something reader will L.O.V.E! But I can't tell you what happens because it'll ruin the book, all I can tell you is that this book is very well written, the plot is excellent, and the characters are to die for (ha!). So check it out!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account