N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by www.vitadei.blogspot.com

Sometimes by reviews have stories to go a long with them. This book definetly does. A few months ago, I heard about this book and I was interested-I mean, I love vampire books as you all know, and any new vamp material is good material. As time built up to me actually reading this book I had found that my expectations of it rose as well. Now, I have learned from expierence that having high expectations equals huge let down(I am looking at you Phantom Menace), so when I finally started reading it, I tried to prepare myself for it not being what I imagined
I didn't need to.
This is the first book I have ever read that has ever "lived up to" what I imagined it to be in my head. Of course, many you simpathize with the" it sounded good on the back cover" syndrome-I do too. Many books just don't turn how you imagined them originally in your head. Not that these books are bad but sometimes they just aren't what you saw or wanted out of the book.
Evernight, however, suprassed all of my expectations of the book. It seriously was the best book I read this year so far. One of the best debutes I have ever seen from an author, Ms. Gray makes it seem like she has written numerous teen novels. Now, I will have to re-read it like 5 times before it can be considered but I think I may have a new favorite series to watch out for.

Onto the novel itself, It's about Biana a girl attending Evernight because her parents teach there. She decides to run away to prove a point when she runs into( or away from) Jared/Lucas- a fellow student. Sparks fly and before you know it, Biana is pulled into a love story with twists and turns that have a Romeo and Juliet-esque feel to them

The characters themselves are quite interesting. You of course sympathize with Bianca and feel for her throughout the book. You will also fall in love with Jared/Lucas-He has a bad boy attitude but not in a way that makes you hate him. His character will through you for a loop so be prepared.

In conclusion, it is an amazing read. You must pick this book up! I You will be hooked from the prolouge on.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account