Writing Style

N/A
Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
In Joshua's Island we got a glimpse at Kelsey's character traits. And if you liked her spunk in Joshua's Island, you'll love her more in Ethan's Secret.

This is a wonderful story about growing up in middle school. It starts with Kelsey’s story, then switches to Ethan’s view. A new school year begins with the typical drama and like most girls, Kelsey is immediately intrigued with the mysterious new hottie. But Kelsey soon learns this newcomer has a secret that awakens her detective nature. She will stop at nothing to figure it out.

A lot happens in this book with twists and turns to keep you engaged. I thought the author did a wonderful job fleshing out the characters. Each of the characters unique personalities contributed something to the book. But I absolutely fell In love with the main characters, Kelsey and Ethan. Between her wittiness and his sweetness, I just wanted to hug them both.

I want to thank the author for giving me an ARC copy. I truly enjoyed this book and would definitely recommend it.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account