N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Courtney

Now that Nick has been captured to be a warrior and Zara kissed Astley to become a pixie queen, she is off on an adventure to get back Nick and return peace to her small town that is swarming with pixies.  Zara will never give up finding Nick even though she meets devastation and obstacles all along the way!  She has new responsibilities though now that she is Pixie Queen and she also has to deal with the family and friends that aren't exactly supportive of her new pixie self.

The first book in the series was good, not great but good, it peaked my interest though so I kept reading.  The second book was better and my interest in the series was pretty solid.  Then I read Entice and now I am completely hooked!! Entice was by far the best book of this series! The reasons why is that there is a ton more action and less teenage drama.  Zara isn't as whiney now and she is more proactive in her beliefs to save Nick and her town from the evil pixies! I love how Zara grows up a bit and I her self-confidence and determination is relatable. 

Astley of course captures the hearts of everyone who reads Entice! You just can't help but to like him even though you don't want to. He is an awesome character.  He is such a nice guy and really wants to do anything he can to make Zara happy! He is passionate and protective and the nicest pixie there is!

Entice is jam packed with action, suspense, internal battles, dark and sad moments and moments to celebrate! Carrie's writing just gets better and better as these books go!  Looking forward to reading the last book of this series, not sure how I will manage until it's released! 

Note to parents; this book is still clean, no sex just a kissing moment.  There are one or two bad words in the book but at times it can be pretty dark and scary so I recommend it only for older teens and adults.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account