Review Detail

4.9 17
Young Adult Fiction 168
Eerie, one of the best out there for all genre lovers!
Overall rating

Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Eerie is one of those books that you get lost in. You forget about reality and become part of the book. The only other author that has ever been able to do that to me is Stephen King. And that is saying a lot! It is an award-winning novel, compared to Harry Potter and featured in People magazine that will keep you wanting more!

You will want to be late for work, you will stay up until 4 a.m. to finish it, you will scream when it is finished because you will not want it to be over! You will laugh, you will cry, you will love, you will hate, you will want to throw the book across the room and then run and get it real quick so that you can see what happens next LOL. This book draws you into the middle of nowhere and the mystery and heartbreak and angst of the characters. It is so impeccably written that you feel every emotion and see every site that the characters see. That's not the right way to say it. You don't see it and feel it, you experience it with them! Those of us that have experienced this book are constantly on edge waiting on book two. This is the best book I have read in years and I am anxiously anticipating book 2 comma along with many many many others! You will not regret this purchase! I guarantee it! Just remember, this is not just a book, This truly is an experience!
Good Points
Eerie has something to offer for everyone! If you are a romance lover, it has it. If you are a paranormal lover, it has it. If you are a suspense lover, it has it. If you are a mystery lover, it has it. If you are a humor lover, it has it. Any genre of book that you like, including historically accurate, it is in this book! There is absolutely nothing not to like about this book! And it is not just for young adult! This book is for all ages!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account