Writing Style

N/A
Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I am really loving the new adult genre. It is fresh and new and I just love how many different tales there are to tell about college aged people. Easy by Tammara Webber was a fast paced book that tells an important story.

Easy deals with a topic that is so crucial to college aged students and shows the best ways to deal with it . Tammara Webber manages to get all this across while weaving a perfectly romantic love story around it. Jacqueline and Lucas's relationship isn't perfect - it is awkward at first and really changes as Easy progressed.

My one uncertainty about Easy was relationships Jacqueline had with different guys in the book. They never felt entirely authentic to me and there was one element that seemed to just be missing at times. Yet, at other times I just loved there interactions between Lucas and Jacqueline, thinking it was the most adorable thing ever. Their relationship was one that really was strengthened as the book went on.

It's been a long time since I've found a guy as hot and yummy as Lucas walking the pages of YA. It was pretty much a case of me crushing at first sight. I loved the focus on friendship in Easy as well. Erin is the best friend a girl could wish for! She stands by Jacqueline regardless of what has happened or what people are saying.

Easy was my first read by Tammara Webber and it will certainly not be my last. I was basically hooked from the start, only becoming more and more involved in the story with each chapter that passed. Easy was such a touching, heart warming story despite some of the not so pleasant things that happen within it. This is definitely one of those books I recommend everyone reads.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account