Writing Style

N/A
Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
With the integration of the human and supernatural worlds, things are bound to get crazy. Luna never thought she was anything special until she meets her half-sister Kimmie-Jayne. Luna knows her from the show Hitched and can't help but fangirlling a bit. But her newfound family brings questions about Luna. She isn't just an ordinary human, but is actually a half-blood thanks to their father.

Kimmie-Jayne takes Luna to Darkhen Academy, but Luna is surprised when she discovers she's the only human. That won't stop her from trying her best though. With her super hot combat trainer, emotions become strained. Luna is drawn to Ryder, but teacher/student relationships are forbidden and Ryder still has feelings for her half-sister Kimmie-Jayne.

If fighting her feelings for Ryder wasn't hard enough, she's also caught the eye of The Seven. The Seven are each a different supernatural being and they rule the school together. Even though she isn't as strong as them, Luna won't let anyone get the best of her. Instead, she just has to work extra hard to keep up.

After reading Hitched, I immediately started this book. I love that we get to see some of our favorite guys from Hitched in this one. I was especially happy to see Ryder. Luna's character is badass and I love that she won't take crap from anyone. She's a hard worker and I can't wait to learn more about what she can do in the next book! Another five star read from G.K. DeRosa!

Final Verdict: I would recommend this book to fans of supernaturals, academy stories, action, discovering who you are, and forbidden romance.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account