Writing Style

N/A
Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
This book wasted no time before jumping right into the action! I do have a love/hate relationship with one part in the book. When everything goes to hell, Autumn kind of stalls out. Like any of us would do in this kind of situation so it was very realistic but where she did take a while to embrace it and step up it got kind of boring. Though I'm glad an author or in this case the authors decided to make her real and not someone who just jumped and went for it. See love/hate.

I love Autumn as a character! I could totally see us being friends and that is something I always look for in a book, relatable main characters and this book has them! The side characters are great and the feel of the book is wonderful. It's a great dystopian read and then the huge plot twist comes along and changes everything! I first want to say that I totally did not see that plot twist coming! I usually do see them coming or have a general idea of what will happen but not in Autumn in the City of Angels. It blew me away! I will say that this plot twist may turn off some readers but I loved it. It was pretty freaking epic! So my recommendation is to give this book a try. It's worth it!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account