Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
a review by EGZ

Review
What caught me about this book when I found it at the store was the teaser itself. I don't often read realistic fiction and this was one that caught my eye right away.

Characters:
Willow- Willow is the main character in the story. As the teaser tells you she was driving her parents home seven months ago when the car went out of control and she lost her parents. She moves in with her adult brother and his family and finds herself hiding her feelings from her family and herself, by cutting.

Guy- Willow runs into Guy at the library she works at and keeps running into him, and soon it becomes much too hard to lie to herself, is he really just a guy, or something more.

David- Willow's older brother who works at a local university. Ever since the death of their parents both Willow and her brother haven’t been able to speak of the deaths, making Willow even more isolated.

Reaction:
This is one of my favorite realistic books of all time. The emotion fixed into it is so hooking and moving that I couldn't put it down. Highly recommended for both teens and adults!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account