Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Bookmark This

My Review:

First off I give Willow 5 stars, 2 thumbs up, 1 out of 10 it gets 100. Willow knocks out other books in my top ten. This is one of the best books Ive ever read!!! Julia Hoban really knows how to write, she will reel in by the very BEAUTIFUL cover (front and back) then once youve read the first page she has you hooked and wont let you go even after you finished.

Characters: the characters are absolutely amazing everyone of them holds their own, even the background supporting characters bring so much to the story.

Willow (main Character)- Is a 16 year old girl who find relief from her parents tragic death but answering to the sweet calls of the blade. Although the blade leaves hideous scars to Willow its better then breaking down and crying. Willow is to me a very strong girl trying to deal with something so mind-boggling, the deaths of both parents and believing that its her fault. But at the same time shes able to help people whos problems seem so small and pathetic compared to hers.

Guy- From the very first line that talks about Guy which is on page 7, I knew he was going to be Willows hero, the person that was going to be there for her no matter what she said or did to him or even what she was doing to herself. Guy is by far my favorite character in this book, by the middle of the book I myself was wanting to have someone like him. Hes smart, athletic, probably one of the nicest people you would every meet, and immediately falls for Willow and still loves her after he learns her secret.

I would without a doubt recommend Willow to anyone who wants to read a deep emotional, powerful and moving story, I recently gave my grandmother my copy of Willow and she a 59 year old woman really enjoyed it. So hope my review makes you go out and buy your own copy and as always happy reading
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account