N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Sara

SEVEN MONTHS AGO on a rainy, March night, Willows parents drank too much at dinner and asked her to drive them home. But they never made it Willow lost control of the car, and both of her parents were killed.
Now seventeen, Willow is living with her older brother, who can barely speak to her. She has let behind her old home, friends, and school. But Willow has found a way to survive, to numb the new reality of her life: She is secretly cutting herself.
And then she meets Guy, a boy as sensitive and complicated as she is. When Guy discovers Willows secret, he pulls her out of the solitary world shes created for herself, and into a difficult, intense, and potentially life-changing relationship.

Favorite characters, quotes/lines: Willow; Guy: He really cared about her& and he was real he didnt stay happy when Willow was being an idiot like some authors make characters do

When I finished this book I felt: It was a really good story, but Im not sure I like how Hoban wrote the book. I think I might have liked it better in first person rather than third; I found it kind of distracting. Other than that, I really enjoyed this book.

Other books to read by this author: this is the authors first book

I would recommend this book to: teen readers& but they should keep in mind that a main theme of the book is cutting& and for people like me (who have weak stomachs) parts of the story might be a bit difficult to read. But there arent very many parts like this in the book.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account