Writing Style

N/A
Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I liked the first book in the Guardian series. It was entertaining, but I wasn't in love with the story yet. This book changed that. It's an intensely action-oriented story that further develops the characters that fans already love.

As a book about vampires, this is hard to do, but there is much more realism in this story. By that, I mean the relationships developed organically and the dialogue was just fantastic. I love when you can actually see a writer growing in their craft. This is a terrific second to the series.

Celeste is now fully entrenched in the guardian life. But, she's no ordinary guardian. She has two sexy vampires fighting at her side. They are on a mission to save everyone from a man who is more than what he seems. Forces withing the supernatural world are coming together to take down the guardians and steal something that has a value no one knows.

When I finished book 1, I was intrigued enough to give book 2 a try - not knowing how I'd feel about it. Now I can't wait to get my hands on the next one.

Snappy dialogue, likable heroes and heroines, pitiable villains, a well developed supernatural world - this story has everything the paranormal recipe for success requires and more.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
October 02, 2016
This has convinced me to read the second book! Great review.
1 results - showing 1 - 1