N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Lisa

This book was extremely difficult to get in to. The beginning was a bunch of jargon about faeries and court fey that I didnt understand. I was really glad that I stuck with the book though because it was alright at the end. Through the book the author switched the point of view from the main character to some other characters which I loved because its always great to see the views of all of the characters. I loved the moral of the book also which I found to be that even though it seems like your choices are limited and you dont want to do something with the cards you have dealt, you will always have the choice which you should always cherish. Especially here in America we have the freedom to our own decisions which can make our lives better if we will ourselves to cherish our opinions and choices. There are a lot of mentions of sex in this book but it seems appropriate since the girl is in her late years of high school it seems. It was a great book that I liked but I know that a lot of kids wont want to read about these faeries especially because the first three chapters aren't engaging because of how confusing it is. I did buy the next book in the series because I got interested in this one but I still havn't started reading it after two months because it isn't as addictive as Harry Potter and Twlight.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account