N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Carsten

This was one of the best books I've read in a long time. It usually takes me a couple weeks to read a book but I started this book and I couldn't put it down. I finished it in less than 2 days. It has an amazing, even though the plot is not very realistic (But reading books are about losing yourself in the text),it is a wonderful book. 

The ending almost brought me to tears. It is a very good book. A brief summary, without giving anything away, is the main character, Ellie's, sister disapers one day. She treis to look for clues of where she may have gone over a period of two year finally giving up. One day her and her friend Amanda go to the store where she works, the Attic. It is a "resale shop". They are scrummunging through things and they find a picture Nina, her sister drew. They follow the picture to a party where she meets a guy. Having an instant connection with the guy, she tells him about her sister. He understands. They go on a trip cross-country to find Nina. The story has suprising twists, and suspensful scenes.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account