N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Hi Guys,
I know I didn't do a book review last week, so this week I will do two. Thank God my computer/internet works at home, because at school we have no connection because of the storms going on. Which kind of sucks seeing as i have some online classes. But no worries I finished all my work Monday because online classes are rather easy... well anyway, This weeks book reviews will be following the last post, it will be The Vampire Diaries: The Fury and Dark Reunion and The Vampire Diaries: The Return: Nightfall. Also I go to Carowinds this weekend, and I can't wait... Oh wait there I go off topic again... haha. Here's the Summary from the back of The Vampire Diaries: The Fury and Dark Reunion book:

Elena: transformed, the golden girl has become what she once feared and desired.

Stefan: tormented by losing Elena, he's determined to end his feud with Damon once and for all—whatever the cost. But slowly he begins to realize that his brother is not his only enemy.

Damon: at last, he possesses Elena. But will his thirst for revenge against Stefan poison his triumph? Or can they come together to face one final battle?

My first impression of this book was alright, it wasn't nearly as captivating as the first one, but I still bought it, so I'm not complaining. I read this book directly after the first, and I was actually just finishing it when The Vampire Diaries show was premiering, so that was pretty cool going directly from page to screen. I enjoyed this book the most out of the whole series, I wish I could share all my favorite parts and tell you what I thought about certain scenes, but since it is a sequel I'm unable. i give this book 5/5 stars because it was full of action, romance, and loss. It had a lot more of the paranormal aspect than the previous one did, and that I liked very much. I also liked how the author resolved it. Unfortunately it doesn't get better from here. The next book review will be one of me... "ragging"... on the First book of The Vampire Diaries:The Return series. Make sure to check it out. I hate "ragging on books normally but this one I don't have a problem with. So as I said before check out the series and the blog for more info.
Good Points
Everything!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 1

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account