N/A
Reader reviewed by Linda L

*previously posted on my book blog, Most Important Letter*

Frostbite
Author: Richelle Mead
Publisher: Penguin
Release date: April 10, 2008
Copy: Paperback, gifted

L: Frostbite, I believe, was harder to get into than Vampire Academy. I think it was gloomier than the first book; then again, this made it more believable. Because it didnt focus so much on the everyday doings of high school cliques and so forth, I found it more understandable.

I tend to find that romances in books that are the second in series tend to be more downplayed than the first. Usually, Im right like in here. Rose and Dimitri are going through tough times; Dimitri seems to have taken interest in someone else, and Rose is busy trying to deal with her friendship that could possibly turn into love life with Mason, her friend. And wait until she meets &

At first, I found this book to be what I call a filler a book to fill the gaps of the series. But in the end, when the book reached its climax, I changed my mind.

Rose, gradually turning from the sarcastic girl we met in the first book to the person who started to deeply understand others, changed, giving me insight into the other parts of one of my favorite kick-ass heroines. The influence from Dimitri and Lissa both changed her. And then, then came the tragedy &

Rating: 4 out of 5 letter blocks

Sexual content: Kissing and references to sex
Profanity
: Slight swearing
Violence: Mostly only training
Other notables: Drinking, smoking

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account