Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulson was an absolutely delightful debut venturing into a primarily unexplored area of mythology and a new setting.

Valkyrie Rising starts out with a bang. Right off the back, within the first chapters, you are swept into the the magic of the world of Valkyrie Rising and right into the action. It was an intense ride right from the start and I just loved it. Valkyries are just so badass.

Norse mythology is just so cool! I loved Ingrid Paulson's take on it and how addicting she made the story. I loved exploring how she would portray the mythology and really makes it her own. I loved seeing how everything would play out.

I loved Ingrid Paulson's writing and storytelling abilities. She is an author I will be anxiously awaiting more from! Her prose had a lyrical quality to it and was just a joy to read. There was a perfect balance of intense scenes, humor, and absolutely adorable moments.

Ellie was just awesome. She was such a great main character. I loved Kjell and Tucker and all the guys. Ellie's grandma is clearly the coolest grandma ever.

Seriously, what is not to love? Badass girl heroine? Hot boys? Awesome action! I just loved Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulson. It was refreshing and new and just all around wonderful. I cannot wait to read more from Ingrid Paulson in the future!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account