N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Originally posted at : http://perrytheplatypus1102-3daydreamer3.blogspot.com/

Check out my blog tomorrow to win a signed copy of this book.

**ARC Received from Spencer Hill Press in exchange for an honest review.**

Confession time!!!This ARC had been collecting dust on my shelf for more than a month.A sign that I really need to make a clean schedule for all my review copies.**Sigh**

But anyway,it's not everyday you find a book that exceeds your expectations.Most of the time I find the exact opposite happening with me.Touch Of Death is quite a wonderful read if you're into Greek mythology.I liked how the author used a little known myth about Medusa and Ophiuchus as the highlight of the story.I for one,am a HUGE fan of Greek mythology and this myth got me really interested.So you can already see why I liked the world building so much.The characters were okay.I wish I could have liked the main character Jodi more,but I guess she wasn't exactly the type of character I usually like.But Alex,on the other hand,was a lot more fun to read about.The other characters were also fit perfectly into their roles,so I did not have any problems with them at all.Though the zombies did give me the creeps,but in a good way,if that even makes sense!

The story itself picks off fast,so you do not have to bother yourself with chapters of boring introductions,but I felt that it wavered a bit in the middle but then picked up its pace again towards the end.

Touch Of Death is what I would call a good quickie read.Highly recommended for fans of Greek mythology,paranormal fiction and zombie apocalypses.Definitely grabbing the sequel!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account