Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I loved Finn too much that when i started liking Loki, I felt fickle. I didn't like the part where from Finn she gave herself to Loki. In the normal world, normal sense, that is unacceptable. When you love someone, you love him. No matter how difficult it is for the both of you. Well, Finn was being a dick, so he deserved it. But, Wendy could've changed the rules when she became queen. There was still hope but then again, she fell in love with Loki. END OF STORY
Good Points
I loved this TRILOGY!!! How many novels does the story revolve around TROLLS? BEAUTIFUL TROLLS? Hocking has quite the gift for it. "Torn" Wendy here is torn between love and duty, selfishness and her responsibility for her kingdom, Finn and Loki. Here she finds out her birth father is actually the a hundred year old king of the enemy, The Vittra and unless she vanquishes him there will be no peace in Forening and in other Trylle villages, ever. So, she has to decide. She is torn, she is in a troubled state to find the right thing to do. To follow a duty, her duty to her heart or her duty to her people. She is the Princess and her Queen, her mother is quite ill. She is to decide. And, she did, "Ascend" the last novel was beautiful. I loved it. Praise for AMANDA HOCKING! ^_^
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account