Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
What I want to say... I love you Tamara Ireland Stone. That is all.

What I probably should say, besides telling you to just READ IT!...

What I Loved: This is one of the best sequels I've read!

Tamara Ireland Stone gives readers a smart love story with intelligent characters who realize that despite what they may want or how they feel about each other, nothing is set in stone. (She also has great taste in music!) I so enjoyed watching the story unfold from Bennett's POV, seeing Anna through his eyes and having the chance to get to know his family and friends.

Bennett and Anna struggle with the unusual challenges their relationship presents, how it affects those they love and the possibilities (both good and bad) that go along with Bennett's ability. They have to make choices that are not always easy and often mean sacrificing what limited time they have together. But love is about putting the best interests of the one you love ahead of your own, and for Bennett and Anna, that may mean giving up the one thing they both want most in the world.

What Left Me Wanting More: I DIDN'T WANT IT TO END!

Final Verdict: Bittersweet, funny and heart-achingly romantic, TIME AFTER TIME pulls at your heart-strings, ties them up in knots and reminds us that true love really does stand the test of time.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
July 21, 2013
Thank you for this incredible review, Jen! I'm so glad you enjoyed Anna & Bennett's story. And of course, I love you right back.
1 results - showing 1 - 1