Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
The story-line of this book was so amazing. It was really unique and had great depth. I loved the idea of a normal girl who becomes involved in a curse and a boy who the curse was based on. The characters were amazing and the flow was great. I loved the back and forth battle and the way the story ends up playing out.

Kelsey was an amazing character that under-valued herself. It actually irritated me when she gave up something great because she didn’t believe that she was beautiful and smart enough to keep it. Yet her giving and kind-hearted nature balanced it out and made you want her to realize her true value. I loved the story from her point of view and appreciated her her personality and view point.

Ren was such an amazing character and I loved his emotions and thoughts that he presented throughout the book. He was very charismatic and I loved the way he expressed and held himself. It was easy to see that he really liked Kelsey and I loved to read about their interactions and conversations.

Overall this book was amazing and I love to read and re-read it. It’s definitely one of my favorites and I can’t wait until Colleen Houk comes out with her new series! I will be keeping an eye out for it on b&n.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 1

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
December 05, 2022
I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. Her writing is like a 13-year-old, and was like my writing when I was in 4th grade. She is very bad at describing things, and adds useless information. I personally don't recommend this. If you think Tiger's Curse is a good book, you should check out even better series like Percy Jackson or Harry Potter. If Tiger's Curse is good, other series are gods.
1 results - showing 1 - 1