Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
This was better than the first installment. But sometimes Cole still bothered me a little. He broke up with her but was still all over her. He just rubs me the wrong way. He wouldn't listen to Ali about the visions at all.

I still love Kat, I'd take her as a best friend any day. She's funny and just brings in a breath of fresh air. My favorite character.

There is a pattern in these novels, they always battle the Hazmats at the end. I'm betting in the final book they end them permanently. Which I wouldn't mind, those jerks need to be put out of business.
I love how Justin came back into the slayer fold. I really like him. I'm also so glad his sister turned out to be alive.

I did think the whole Z.A. thing could've been cleared up so easily before the ending of the book. Seriously? That was a bit ridiculous.

Overall, I would rate this a 4.2 It's really entertaining. I had a hard time even putting it down. So much happened in this book, even a small twist I didn't see coming.

The cover... like where did they dig up that girl? Her face is so square and ugly. I love the cover from the first novel, the third isn't too bad. This though... God just no. I wish I had something to cover it up with.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account