Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Well - I didn't think it was possible to like the second book in this series any more than the first - I was wrong.

Alex is now a little wiser, more mature, and very aware of what's expected of her. She also knows what she wants and refuses to be anyone's pawn. With her dying sister, time-travel missions, boy problems, and attempts at figuring out who's an ally and who isn't, Alex has enough on her plate to make your head spin.

With heaps of action, heartwarming family moments, new missions, and a touch of high school drama, this book is sure to capture the reader's attention; however, what I took away from this book is to figure out what's important in your life and make that first and foremost your priority. You never know how much time you have.

The Untimely Deaths of Alex Wayfare is an incredible followup to the first book in this series and one I'd highly recommend to sci-fi/fantasy lovers.

I received a digital ARC of this book from the publisher through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account