N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Severa Drabczyk

The Time Traveler's Wife is about a man who can time travel unwillingly and at random. When he travels, he cannot bring anything with him such as,jewelry,shoes,clothes,etc. So he ends up naked in places in time. He cannot control when and where he goes and often finds himself in his past with his future wife.

This was truely a fantastic book. Pure genius and the perfect love story. She wrote it from both character's sides, the time traveler, Henry and his wife Clare. And that way I was able to see how Clare felt when Henry time traveled instead of just Henry and what he felt. I loved the fact that the characters were truely and deeply in love and that they would sacrifice anything to stay together, which sometimes lasted long and other times it was just minutes before he time traveled. Their love in the book was expressed in a way that I felt for them and hoped everything would go right for them in the end. It truely shows a real love and the problems that are faced with it. If you like love stories, this is the perfect one for you. It is beautiful and emotionally gripping, this is a book I will read over and over again.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account