Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
So I’m not the biggest fan of “insta-love” but I have to say even though the entire book takes place over 24 hours I really didn’t get that feeling while I was reading it, I really enjoyed how it was paced and the rate at which they started to like each other.

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight can be described in one word. Adorable. I loved it! Hadley and Oliver were great and I want to have a romance like theirs. Now before you go and think that this book is just full of fluff let me stop you. It is so much more than that, it is about love, loss, and forgiveness. It is about taking risks even when you are scared to, and accepting what you cannot change.

Jennifer E. Smith has created a real gem. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight is heartfelt and wonderful. It made me happy and fulfilled after reading it. I cannot express how it was sweet but, yet it deals with some heavy issues. I think you should just go read it so you can see what I mean.
The thing about the title is while it is a mouthful, once you find it in the book you feel like you are part of an inside joke between Hadley and Oliver which to me just makes it that much more special.

This is a perfect book for fans of Sarah Dessen and Stephanie Perkins.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account