Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I cannot rave enough about this book. "The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight" is one of those books I'm glad I bought because I will want to read it again and again.

When Hadley misses her flight to London by four minutes, she cannot figure out if it is a blessing or a curse. She has been avoiding her father and his soon to be wife for a long time and she still isn't sure she can face them. When Oliver enters the picture, Hadley's world is completely thrown upside down.

This story is so much more than I thought it would be. It is way more than meeting a handsome boy at the airport. The range of emotions that Hadley experiences in just 24 hours makes this book so powerful. I found myself relating to Hadley over and over again. I felt her joy, her anger, her sadness, her heartbreak, and her acceptance just as she did. I even shed some tears with her. And let's not forget Oliver, what he has to deal with is just as emotional as Hadley's journey. It is so interesting to see how their paths meet again and again.

Jennifer Smith has written an incredible story. Once I opened this book, I didn't put it down until the final page. This book will definitely make my top of 2012 list.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
March 12, 2012
You convinced me, Claire. Based on your review, I will be reading The Statistical Probability Of Love At First Sight as soon as I get the chance.
March 13, 2012
In reply to an earlier comment

I hope you like it. I need more people to discuss it with!
2 results - showing 1 - 2