Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Sierra WV

Book title and author: The Pigman by Paul Zindel

Title of review: The Pigman Review

Number of stars (1 to 5): 3

The book The Pigman is a book that I think will never get old. This book is interesting and funny.  There are many different feelings this book cause. The Pigman is the book that you could set down and read all night long.

In the book The Pigman many things happen. The thing that is shocking when Mr. Pignatis pig collection is broken. Mr. Pignati is the Pigman is a nice old man. I think he is the nicest character in the book. Lorraine and John met the Pigman  by prank calling him.

I think this book a some what suspenseful. Some suspense happens when John and Lorraine have a party at Mr. Pignatis house and someone ended up breaking the Pigmans pig collection. In the end the Pigman forgave them for what they had done. 

For forgiving them John and Lorraine take the Pigman to the zoo. Although they thanked him by taking Mr. Pignati to the zoo, it still seams that they used him. Like when they used his house to through the party.   

I would recommend this book to anyone. This was an excellent book. A great book for summer reading. 

Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account