Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Sammy

Book title and author: The Pigman by Paul Zindel
Title of review: Pigman
Number of stars (1 to 5): 5

The setting of the book is at the pigmans house and at the zoo. There are four main Characters they are: John, Lorraine, Angelo Pignati, and Bobo. Angelo Pignati is the Pigman and he goes to the zoo every now other day. The Pigman feeds a monkey some peanuts. Lorraine and John is friends and they end up calling people and try 2 see how long they can stay on the phone with them

In the story Lorraine calls Angelo Pignati and they talk. Then, the John and Lorraine ends up going to the zoo the next day to see the Pigman. The Pigman buys a bag of peanuts and feeds it 2 a monkey named Bobo. Lorraine has just a mother. John has an older brother named Kenneth. The Pigman ends up liking John and Lorraine as friends.

I liked the Pigman because he acted just like a young teen. He took John and Lorraine shopping and he had bought them ever thing that kids picked out. The Pigman had also took John and Lorraine to his house and they played around at the house

I think this is a very good book. When I first saw the book I judged it, and now I no not 2 judges a book by its cover. The Pigman is a really good book and Its sad, funny, and leaves you with suspense.
Like I said its really a good book. Just to be honesty I really dont read books a lot ,but its a good book really read it now

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account