N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Ruby

Book title and author: Paul Zindel        

Title of review: The Pigman

Number of stars (1 to 5):

Introduction

The three main characters are Lorraine Jensen, John Conlan, and Mr. Pignati. John is the one that always wants to start up some trouble, and Lorraine is the quiet one that wants to try to fit in. The two meet on the bus one day going to school. They have became friends that day.

Description and summary of main points

The kids always go to someones house and prank call people. Well one day John decided to peek and lands on Mr.Pignatis number. John tells him that they are a company and wants to money for them. Mr.Pignati told them he would and that to come to his house tomorrow. They wanted to but Lorraine didnt want to take money from an old man. They decide to go but they only ask for ten dollars.

Evaluation

That day that they went to his house, Mr. Pigniti asked if they want to go to the zoo with him. They go and meet Bobo. Bobo is a baboon at the zoo that the Mr. Pignati goes and sees hin everyday. They all three get the hole zoo fired up. They ask about the pigmans wife. He told them that she was on faction. Well one day they found Mr. pignatis collection. They could not believe how many there were.

Conclusion

In the same room they found papers that said Mr.Pignatis wifes name on them. They didnt ask about them because they really didnt know what they went. So they went on with there day.

Your final review

I really liked this book. I think that you will like if. Youll have to read it to find out how it ends. This book is really good for teenagers. I feel in love with this book. It has a surprise twist at the end.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account