N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Jessica

As I read this novel I couldn't seem to put it down. It intrigued me how Charlie could be so different and not tell his opinions but rather follow what everyone else did and said. He also always told the truth and although he held some of his feelings back at times he had honesty and thats something most teenagers don't have these days. Overall I enjoyed reading the book and seeing it from a guys perspective. I recommend it to teenagers!

Throughout the novel charlie had a lot of good things to say that were simple but applied to most teenagers lives. My favorite quote was when he said "So I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons, and maybe we'll never know them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them." This shows Charlies perspective on life and how he lives it. To me it shows that it doesnt matter where you come from or who you are, you can still overcome your hardships and make something of your life.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account