N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Ariana

Perks of Being a Wallflower is a story about the harsh truth of injustice and the problems some high school students face every waking moment of their life.  I recommend anyone of mature age to read this book.  It is very thought provoking, and in some cases it could be life changing.  It tells of the ups and downs of a 15-year-old boys life and all the struggles he wrestles with in his process of discovering who he really is.  It is an easy read and written in the form of diary entries from Charlie, the main character.  It truly brings you inside of his thoughts and emotions, which makes the book almost impossible to put down because it is a very powerful read.

In its simplistically written form, this story has both the surprisingly complex plot and deep emotions of very well-written book.  I applaud Stephen Chbosky for his ability to create a story that makes you laugh, cry, and think about what really matters in life within the few pages he has put together.  This is a story that gives the reader a different look at things, or in some cases, a connection with the main character.  I truly recommend this book to all mature readers.  It is a great story.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account