Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
The Perks of Being a Wallflower is such a different book. Not just because of the way its written, the letters to a 'friend' who is anonymous throughout the entire, but because of how Charlie sees the world. He sees the world in such a different way to most people, some people might think that he's crazy, but the way he describes it you can see how smart he is. The author must put in a lot of effort to create such an amazing character (and make he seem so real), and to write such an amazing book.

I think that all the mature themes in this book is an eye opener, even if some readers don't realise it. It made me see the hardships some people go through. The mistakes Charlie has is mended, even if it is not in play view. This book has a lesson inside it (that sounds cheesy!), and it is a good one.

The Perks of Being a Wallflower is such an amazing book, and I cannot wait to see the movie. I hope it is, it has Emma Watson in it, who is amazing. I just cannot wait to see it!!! Oh, and this a really brilliant book to read.
Good Points
-Charlie was such a cool main character. He was so quiet and thoughtful, and he just seemed like an extraordinary person (I really like his gifts that he gave people, the tapes and things).
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account