N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Summary

• The Notebook is a novel about the life of two soul mates, Noah and Allie, from when they were only teenagers to the end of their lives.
• Noah and Allie first met one summer in Noah’s hometown at only 17 years of age. They instantly fell in love and believed it was fate. Allie was forced to move and separate from Noah because of her parents.
• Allie’s parents did not want their daughter in a relationship with Noah since he did not come from a rich family. Both Allie’s Mother and Father believed their love was only young, teenage love; but little did they know, their love would last for an excessive amount of time.
• This book is mainly about the story of Noah and Allie’s love for each other withstanding for several years and the obstacles they came across together.

Opinion

• This book is a page-turner for readers of all ages. The Notebook is so intriguing because each section of the book never lets you down. The author, Nicholas Sparks, always leaves the reader thinking about the next turn Allie and Noah’s relationship may take. This book was definitely one of the best love stories I have yet to read.

Recommendation

• I would recommend The Notebook to anyone who is interested in love stories. I can guarantee that anyone who reads this book and who enjoys reading romantic novels will instantly fall in love with the twisted and complicated story of Noah and Allie.
Good Points
This book was such a phenomenal love story that I wasn't able to put down. I would recommend this book to anyone who is interested in reading realistic fictional love stories. This was one of my favorite books by Nicholas Sparks. I loved how he made the reader feel as though they were in the story with the characters. He also made the reader feel like they knew the characters personally and were eager to find out what happens next!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account