Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Tori

The Notebook

In the 1940s in the state of North Carolina live Noah and Allie. They are two completely different people. Allie is a rich girl and her parents just want what they feel is best for her. Noah has always had to work for things to get what he wants. But now at 17 Noah wants to find someone to be with so his friends introduce him to Allie. Over the summer Allie and Noah fall in love unconditionally. Yet, Allies parents think shes too good for him. So, they move away. Noah writes Allie everyday with no response. Now, after ten years Allie returns engaged and confused.  Feeling all the emotions of that one summer return back to her and she has to make a decision that will change her future completely.

I would recommend The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks because it has many emotions within its pages. Theres love, sadness, happiness, and tragedy. Nicholas Spark captures ever important moment needed for a powerful romance novel.  Not only is this book extremely emotional but it is also very inspirational. Inspirational in a life changing sort of way. Many of the people that read this book may long for a love like this, and it can be very inspiring to get up and go find it. This book is also entertaining (obviously). So much emotion can lead to an entertaining story such as this one.

As I was reading The Notebook I found it to be an exceptionally great book. It was very emotional and you could feel what Nicholas Sparks wanted you to feel in every word. It is a very powerful love story. Every page you read will only make you want to read more and more. I would recommend it to anyone interested in romance novels. This would be a great choice for people with interests such as those.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account