Review Detail

4.0 41
Young Adult Fiction 470
amazing
The City of Bones by Cassandra Clare was a pretty good book with amazing twists characters. This review will be pretty short because I don’t want to give away anything.
My favorite thing about this book was all of the twists and unexpected things that happen. At first I was pretty confused and at the end I was confused to but my confusion was resolved. Everything that I was confused about was explained about later. But all of the things that happen are crazy and pretty darn unexpected. For me if I cant guess what will happen then I think that the author did a really good job writing the book. There was one part that had me laughing. I want to think that it had a love triangle but honestly there really wasn’t and I cant tell you why because it will give away a major plot point.
Now I get into the characters, always my favorite part. First there’s Clarissa, or Clary. She’s so open with her thoughts that I love her. She feels things a lot and is a very curious person. Then there’s Jace. Oh my god, he’s just plain oh I don’t know. The main thing that I want to say about him is that he’s very unemotional, at least outwardly but inside and from time to time he lets the Clary know what he’s feeling and when he does he lets it all out. And all of the other characters are amazing too. There’s Simon, Isabelle, Alec and a ton of others.
One of the other things that I really enjoyed was the writing style. She writes really good and I just didn’t want to put it down. As I said before I really loved all of the plot and all of the twists and the characters.
I give this book a five out of five stars. I recommend it to YA lovers, I thinks it’s a high fantasy book. I really loved this book.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account