Review Detail

4.0 41
Young Adult Fiction 478
Funny, Dark, and AMAZING! It's now one of my favorite books!
Overall rating

Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Jaymo

My friends had me addicted to one series (The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer) for over four years. I refused to read anything BUT that series until my best friend practically shoved this book down my throat.
     When I first began the book, I was a little confused. My friend had promised romance and vampires and werewolves... something I was longing so desperatly for... I caught myself (atleast for the first 3 chapters) waiting for Edward Cullen or Jacob Black to magically appear and kick some Shadowhunter butt.
     I then realized that I was unable to put the book down. I began to catch myself in class (when I wasn't reading) daydreaming about Jace Wayland (the "Edward Cullen" of the book). I began wondering what would happen next. Would Clary figure out Simon was crazy about her?
     When I finished the book, I was hungry for more. I wanted the second book so desperatly, that I got up at 10 PM, drove over to my best friends' (the one who reccommended the book to me) house and took her book (just because the book store was closed).

To those of you who are addicted to one book series, be prepared to drop that and come to The Immortal Instruments series By Cassandra Clare...it will truly blow your mind.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account