Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Okay, this book gave off Beauty and the Beast kind of vibes to me. The story is quite similar – Jax is a Son of Hell, basically a being that cannot find love except in the arms of an Anabo, which are quite rare. Even when he finds Sasha, she is willing but reluctant since she can’t get over the fact that he is a being of Hell. Insta-love aside, their story is quite sweet and though they are quite quick to get to the I-love-yous, I felt it developed well. At the start, I was reluctant though – it felt that the pairing would be of convenience since he needed an Anabo for redemption and she was being swept away by that.

My problem was with the start of the book – everything started happening right at the start. Moreover, everyone is very open about their intentions, which so doesn’t happen in real life. Otherwise, I found this book kept things exciting and wasn’t afraid to kill off characters. The mythology, too, was interesting and the different beings/characters and their motivations gave a new dimension to the storyline. Ultimately, it all comes to human desire and what we are ready to pay for what we want.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account