Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Oh my gosh, The Marked by Inara Scott was SUCH a great read! I enjoyed book 1, Delcroix Academy/The Talents, but I didn’t completely love it. The Marked picked up right where The Talents left off and was one heck of a ride, that I couldn’t put down for a moment!

Inara Scott really plays with your heart strings in The Marked. I was so distraught for quite a bit of the book over this character or that character. Plus, I had no idea who to trust. I also love the fundamentals of good and evil in this series. Who is good and who is evil is never 100% laid out, which is fascinating to read about. The plot was awesome – Dancia’s in the program now, and that introduces so much more. Learning more about the mysteries that were book 1 was really neat.

I loved the new characters in The Marked, and getting to know the characters from book 1 a bit better. Barrett was quite a cool dude, and I hope to see more of him in book 3.

THE ENDING. Oh my gosh, was that a killer of an ending. The story had built to this ultimate high and ends on this crazy note, that I had only just started to piece together. All I can say is book 3 is going to be amazing.

I had so many feelings at the end of The Marked and frankly, I need book 3 ASAP. The Marked was absolutely everything I was looking for in a sequel. Inara Scott is one talented writer, and I cannot wait to see what is next for her! This is one of those must reads kind of series, as it is just wonderful.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account