Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
The Last Princess by Galaxy Craze was one awesome read! It was one of those books that I knew within the first 10 pages that I was going to love it. I read straight through this one, devouring every page.

I loved the plot - it was constant action and a lot of intrigue. The plot doesn't let up for a moment, so it was a really fast paced read. My one complaint about The Last Princess is that some of the pacing felt a bit off. The first half of the novel was very nicely paced, but a ton happened in the second half and it seemed like it should have been a bit more spread out.

The world Galaxy Craze has created in The Last Princess is eerie and frankly, downright scary at parts. I just loved it. It was so easy to get caught up in the characters world, and with that, be very swept into the plot.

The characters in The Last Princess were a really strong set. I really liked Wesley - I wished he had had a bit bigger of a role, as he was wonderful. Eliza was a really strong heroine, I really liked her as well. I do wish the character motivations had been explored a bit more in-depthly, as what they did made sense and worked but you never really knew why.

The ending was very clever. I cannot wait to see what follows it with the rest of Eliza's story in the sequel. The characters in this book each had such a unique tale to tale - I would especially love to know Portia or Westley's history. I really just loved this one a ton.

I would definitely recommend The Last Princess to everyone! It's a very cool dystopian in the sense you never really have an idea of what year you are in. I loved the plot and the characters were great - a must read!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account