N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
The Iron Legends start with Winter's Passage:

This little legend tells you about the journey to Ash's realm, with Meghan's as his prisoner. This novella introduces the character Wolf, who later appears in Iron Knight. The characters feel strange after knowing what happens in Iron Knight, but it is a great chance to read more about our favourite characters.

Summer's Crossing:

In this book, Ash must take up his side of the debt, and travel into the heart of the Summer Realm. He takes Puck (always a good laugh!) with him, to his disappointment, and must retrieve a 'violin'. This novella is fun, and seems to take a more playful side than the others.

Now Iron's Prophecy:

This is the real winner. I really badly want to say what happens, but it will be a massive spoiler. But I must say I worked out what happened by reading the blurb, and I'm pretty sure you will to.

These three are definitely worth reading, and are so much to read. With love, magic and mystery, these books make up the three realm's rolled into one. I just loved it!!
Good Points
-The surprise in the last one, so exciting!! Cannot wait to find out what happens!!!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account